There have been many times when I have just had to run into a store and did not want to bring in a huge diaper bag full of stuff. A quick trip to Target or even stopping out for a bite to eat but I still wanted my diaper supplies in case I needed to do quick diaper change. Sure, I have carried in just a diaper in the past and then when I least expected it, needed the wipes I had forgotten in the car, or wish I had taken in my bottom balm. Then I came across this adorable diaper "bag" if you will and knew I had to bring it in to the store!
The bag offers several different ways to carry and can be worn as a shoulder bag, Hand bag, wristlet or clutch. Check it out by clicking here.
What does it hold exactly? I have found that the bag will hold everything you need for one to two diaper changes. I tried several variations of cloth diapers along with my bottom balm stick, cloth wipes & spray, and a small wet bag, and it fits perfectly. The best part is, that if I only needed one diaper, I could put my wallet, keys, and phone in here as well, eliminating the need for a purse.
The Uptown Clutch sells for $36.50 and is available in several colors.
Want to win one for yourself? Enter to win! Just do the things listed below to be automatically entered. You will receive the correct number of entries shown below for each thing that you do...therefore it is not necessary to post the same thing twice to get your two entries.
- Post a comment below and include email address 1 entry: (only one comment counts)
- Become a follower of this blog: 2 entries
- Be a fan of Cutie Poops and Bottoms on Facebook: 2 entries
- Place my button on your blog and post a comment below saying you are using it and where: 3 entries
- Post a link to this blog somewhere and comment below telling us where you posted it: 3 entries for each location you post our link
Winner will be posted on our blog and facebook page Wednesday November 16th. Please make sure your email address is on all comments so we can reach you!