"How many parents want an easier way to get around with your little ones? How many parents have actually tried "wearing" their babies? CatBird Baby has made it easy for you! CatBird Baby has created a line of Mei Tai style carriers that you will love. In 2004, founder, Beth Leistensnider was traveling with her 7 month old daughter and needed an easier way. She then created a mei tai and it worked great. Once she returned from her travels, she realized that people were willing to buy her mei tais right off her back. At that time CatBird Baby was created. She came up with a simple carrier that will work for anyone. CatBird Baby also makes another awesome soft structure carrier, called a Pikkolo, support belts and winter weather covers.
|Fist time in Mei Tai.|
Some people might say carrier your baby around is spoiling them. They are wrong. Not only does it make your life easier, but you create and ultimate bond with your baby. I find it so much easier to carrier Maya around when she is not feeling well and only wants to be held. When we go to the mall we don't have to worry about a stroller fitting through the aisles, or finding an elevator. CatBird Baby carriers are light weight and stylish at the same time. CatBird Baby mei tais can also be used with a newborn.
Once a scale from 1-5 we give CatBird Baby a 10! Yes I said it, a 10! We love how easy and comfortable they make it for parents and babies." Posted by Annette, one of our very own Cloth Diaper Divas.
Want to win a CatBird Baby carrier of your own?
See below for how to earn entries!
- Post a comment below, 1 entry: (only one comment counts)
- Become a follower of this blog, 4 entries
- Be a fan of Cutie Poops and Bottoms on Facebook, 2 entries
- Follow us on Twitter, 1 entry
- Place my button on your blog and post a comment below saying you are using it and where, 4 entries
- Post a link to this blog somewhere and comment below telling us where you posted it: 2 entries for each location you post our link